These rules are here to make the event fun and keep you safe – please read them and contact the organisers if you have any questions.
- The Event Director’s decision is final.
- Paddles, fins and other assistance aids are not permitted
- Competitors must be present at their race briefing.
- Any competitor who appears incapable of completing the race at any stage may be withdrawn by the organisers or water safety officials, either prior to or during the race.
- Competitors must start the race within the designated area.
- Purposely obstructing other competitors in the field is prohibited and doing so will result in disqualification.
- Competitors must round buoys as instructed in the race briefing. If they fail to do this, they will be disqualified.
- Competitors must report to the finish line if they do not start or fail to complete the course.